[Koha] Trouble circulating freshly imported records (Settign Peermanant Location?)

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 03:27:03 NZST 2009

The item homebranch is what is important.  It sounds like you may have
cataloged the items as the koha root user, who isn't a real user and
therefore doesn't have a valid associated branch to populate into the item
record.  So try it as a normal user who has a valid homebranch and adequate
permissions.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions