[Koha] Newbie problem: Can't establish connection to OPAC

David Greenberg dgreenberg at tep-wm.org
Sat Jun 13 00:02:42 NZST 2009

HI,

I finished installing koha last night and I can login to the admin
(8080) section just fine, but when I try to connect to the public side
on port 80 I get a browser error saying it can't establish a
connection to the server. Any thoughts on this? I hope there is an
easy solution; the installation was enough of an adventure. TIA.

David
David Greenberg
Director
Technology in Education Partnership of Western Massachusetts
Greenfield Community College Foundation
270 Main Street
Greenfield, MA 01301
t.: 413.624-5557
www.tep-wm.org

Please think of our forests before printing this e-mail. Thanks.