[Koha] Indexing problem after importing staged MARC records?

jthornton jthornton at cdlc.org
Mon Jun 8 12:02:56 NZST 2009

Our cataloger staged and then imported 13 MARC records. Their status is
"imported" and they all were assigned bib numbers. I ran (as root)
'rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -z' (like the crontab.example file), which finished
without an error, but searches for those titles retrieve zero results. Can
anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Joe Thornton
IT Consultant
Capital District Library Council
28 Essex Street
Albany, NY 12206
518-437-9880 x230

Koha version:     3.00.01.005
OS version:        Linux koha 2.6.26-1-686 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
Perl version:       5.010000
MySQL version:   mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a
Apache version:  Server version: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian)
Zebra version:    Zebra 2.0.37