[Koha] Problems installing HTTP::OAI from CPAN for Koha 3.0.2

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Tue Jun 9 04:59:01 NZST 2009

HI,

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Ricardo Dias
Marques<lists at ricmarques.net> wrote:
> Oops... so it seems I'm having some problems installing the HTTP::OAI
> Perl module from CPAN, because it fails several installation tests.
>
> Are other people having the same problem? Did you have to "force
> install" HTTP::OAI ?

For what it's worth, I was just able to successfully install HTTP::OAI
from CPAN on a clean Debian Lenny box.  Based on the test suite errors
you're seeing, I suspect there's a glitch with XML::LibXML or one of
the other XML processing dependencies of HTTP::OAI on your box.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton