[Koha] Incomplete imports

Justin Aquadro jaquadro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 15:24:51 NZST 2009

Greetings all,

We are looking into using Koha in our school system to replace the aging
Winnebago Spectrum.  I've installed 3.0.1 on a test server to play
with.  I've become hung up on the imports however.  Taking an export of
~15000 records from Spectrum, I swapped the 852 fields to 952 in
MarcEdit according to the wiki instructions, and staged the import
without problem.  However when I started importing the staged records,
it made it through 160 records and just stopped, no error messages or
any kind of feedback from the import page.  Now I have a partially
complete import that I can't resume or roll back.  The same thing
happened when I tried breaking the import into batches of 1000, the
script just stopped processing after an arbitrary number of records.

Can anyone offer some insight into what's causing these frozen,
incomplete imports?  Since there's no errors, I'm at a loss.  Also, how
can I cleanly remove these frozen batches from the staging area?

Many thanks,
Justin.

P.S. I apologize in advance if this message was accidentally dispatched
twice.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4136 (20090606) __________

http://www.eset.com