[Koha] NZ Koha User Group Meeting

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Fri Jun 5 15:37:24 NZST 2009

Horowhenua Library Trust invite existing and potential Koha users and
vendors to a meeting  to be held on Friday the 17th July at Horowhenua
District Council building, Oxford Street, Levin, from 9.30am - 4.30pm.

An agenda will be  finalized on the day, but come prepared to share:

what version of Koha you are running,
any plans to upgrade to 3.0,
anything you are proud of or want to show off, any enhancement or bug
fix work underway, any bug fixes or development work you'd like to see
done, any problems or areas you'd like  help with, future plans and
ambitions, etc ..

The room will have a wireless broadband  conenction, projector and
whiteboard.

There is no charge for this meeting. Lunch can be arranged for $15 a
head (anyone care to sponsor this or shall we charge per person?)

Please feel to extend this invitation to anyone you think may like to
attend.

For catering purposes I would like to know numbers attending by 10th July.

Cheers Jo.

Joann Ransom.
Horowhenua Library Trust.