[Koha] Z39.50 server problem

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:59:15 NZST 2009

Could be syntax, session encoding, output encoding, or just the type of
query used.

The Koha searching layer builds a very complex query to handle basic keyword
searches.  Ursa and Mark Jordan probably use simpler queries that leave out
certain fields, or certain truncation operators, etc..  You should be able
to see everything in your zebra log.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions