[Koha] Deleting imported data between MARC imports

Christopher Curry ccurry at amphilsoc.org
Thu Jun 4 04:38:31 NZST 2009

I'm using MarcEdit to edit my MARC data prior to import into Koha in
order to get items to import correctly.  Unfortunately, I tried
importing all 221,000 bibs (231,000 items) into my test server.

After indexing 150,000 records, zebra quit due to lack of disc space.
I'm using a very old server with only 16 GB of space.  When I try to
revert the import, the process never completes.  Is there a command line
process for cleaning up imported data in Koha 3.0.1?  It's on Debian
Etch.  I noticed the -d option in bulkmarkimport.pl, but I've been using
the web-based import and would like to continue to do so.  I tried
running this script with only the -d option, which, as expected, did
nothing.

Any ideas?  I'd like to avoid a reinstall if possible and would be
grateful for any assistance.

--

Cheers,

Christopher Curry
Assistant Technical Librarian / Assistant IT Officer

American Philosophical Society
105 South Fifth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106-3386
Tel. (215) 599-4299