[Koha] problem searching records

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 03:06:59 NZST 2009

Carmel --

You don't want to use sudo like that to do your indexing, since any new
files would be created as root.

If you want to change to a new user, like "library", try:
sudo - library

Then you will get a shell as though you had logged in as that user.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions