[Koha] Seeking support for Koha: upgrading from version 2.9 to the current stable reslease

Yohannes Mulugeta yohannesmulu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 23:53:35 NZST 2009

Hi folks;

Addis Ababa University Library System has been using the Koha  ILS for
the past five years.  We started using Koha from the the early version
2.22. Then it was upgraded to 2.24. Recently it has been upgraded to
version 2.29. Now we would like to upgrade to the current stable
version - version 3.0.1. The catalog (http://libcat.aau.edu.et)
contains more than 200,000 biblios and above 350,000 items. Recently,
we have tried to upgrade it the current stable version and faced some
difficulties. So, we would like to outsource it and seeking for an
expert who can provide commercial support for the upgrade and other
minor customizations - like the overdue fine calculation.

Interested individuals can contact us through the following e-mail addresses:

1) netsanet at lib.aau.edu.et
2) yohannes at lib.aau.edu.et OR yohannesmulu at gmail.com

Best wishes;

--