[Koha] Koha authentication against existing LDAP directory

Ben Finney ben+koha at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jun 3 15:33:05 NZST 2009

Mason James <mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com>
writes:

> FYI: turn your debug up and check yr logs too
> this was helpful to me for configuring LDAP successfully

I haven't found a configuration option for this in ‘koha-conf.xml’, and
the Koha wiki doesn't return anything useful when I search about this.

What do I need to do to “turn up debug” in the log output?

--
 \        “The flattening of underwear with pleasure is the job of the |
  `\                                  chambermaid.” —hotel, Yugoslavia |