[Koha] New Koha Virtual Appliances Available

Paul Yachnes yach at cox.net
Mon Jun 1 06:01:18 NZST 2009

I have tried installing your virtual appliance on Sun VirtualBox. When I
log in to the Koha Management Console, I see "IP Address: Error Finding
IP Address". It is not picking up an IP Address. I have another
installation of Koha 3 running under Ubuntu on VirtualBox and don't have
a problem. How do I troubleshoot this?

Paul