[Koha] Loading bibliographic data into non-default frameworks

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Jul 31 22:51:02 NZST 2009

Hi all,

If I want to load bibliographic data into a specific framework is there a
way to do this?

I have used both "stage marc records" and bulkmarkimport.pl.  I have heard
hints on the list that you can set a tag or subfield to a value to choose
the framework.

I have tried setting the Administration> Marc links> frameworkcode to tag
999 subfield a and then tried the putting first the code for the framework
and then the name for the framework in bib data (in 999 $a) and imported
with bulkmarcimport.  None of this made any difference, it always comes in
with default framework.