[Koha] Adding koha in a web application implementation

Sivasankari Muthuraja sivasankari.muthuraja at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:08:40 NZST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply mails.

The idea is to create a web application (using Jsp/Struts) and access the
KOHA functionalities, from our web apps.(through a web service call).
Is koha exposing any webservice to be accessed via another applications.
Extracting user registration functionality to our web application layer.Koha
will consume our input and provide the answer for us. Has any one tried ever
before like this.

User Interface screens for OPAC,Staff client,should have the styles applied
by us.Customizing the look and feel as we wish. More over, idea is to
integrate Greenstone with koha in to our web app, Our web app , will be
junction point, where in by we access these third-party and get the info and
store it.

Thanks
Sivasankari M.