[Koha] Librarian roles in koha 2.2.9

Eugen Matei ematei at xpertcomputing.com
Fri Jul 24 21:24:13 NZST 2009

Hello,

I just installed koha 2.2.9 on the SME server (CentOS) - a more difficult
task than I thought first, due to some SME configuration, but now it appears
that everything works. However, in Koha I don't see a module to set up
different librarian roles (someone does only cataloging, someone circulation
only, etc.).  In mysql I see the kohaadmin user but the koha users table is
not populated and I cannot figure out how to do that. Should there be a
module to do it? Should it be done in mysql?  Please point me to the
documentation on this, I cannot find it.

Sorry if this is a stupid questions...
Eugen Matei