[Koha] Integrating with your ILS through Web services and APIs

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 24 01:25:35 NZST 2009

Breeding, Marshall a écrit :

> While it’s important for the ILS to offer support for standard
> protocols such as Z39.50, NCIP, and OAI, that’s not the core of the
> issue here. What I’m looking for are API’s that allow the library to
> get at data and functionality not addressed by these protocols.
>
> Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences in ILS API’s with me
> for this report.

Just FYI (marshall & the koha mailing list)

As announced a few months ago, BibLibre has developped ILS-DI
webservices for Koha. They are used for SOPAC (integrating Koha OPAC
into Drupal), and work pretty well. They should be in Koha 3.2

links :
- http://www.diglib.org/architectures/ilsdi/
- http://thesocialopac.net/
- http://demo.sopac.biblibre.com/ (in french, sorry for english speaking