[Koha] Editing BIBLIO Record

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 01:04:20 NZST 2009

> If we do any change/edit in any of our BIBLIO record then in OPAC it
> displays two same item. If we delete one item then both the item
> disappear.

Don't run both zebraqueue AND rebuild_zebra.pl in crontab.  Pick one or the
other, or they will try to operate on the index at the same time.  Note
rebuild_zebra is recommended.

To fix it now, kill zebraqueue and rebuild the index from scratch:
misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra -b -a -r

Also, don't schedule rebuild_zebra to run every minute or something where it
might not have finished running from the previous process.
--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions