[Koha] override renewal limit for circulation staff

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Jul 21 00:19:32 NZST 2009

Check out this document:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/patrons/patron-permissions

You need to have GranularPermissions turned on and then allow the circ
staff to override renewals.

That said, you should be able to change your items to allow renewals
just by going to the Item Types and changing the number of renewals
for specific types:

http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/administration/basic-parameters/item-types/view?searchterm=renewals

---

Nicole C. Engard