[Koha] search

Sivasankari Muthuraja sivasankari.muthuraja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:01:59 NZST 2009

hi all,
I have selected Marc21 frameworks on, and selected addition for custom
frameworks,
like books,kits,binders,audiovisual materials etc - to limit the entry of
marc21 contents - like
book title,publisher,physical dimensions of book etc.(Since i'm a novice
user, and have no knowledge in MARC21 fomats.

I had added books successfully to it. But when i give a search - in a
catalog with blank text(With out entering anthing and doing a search), no
items are displayed.

Is there anything related with zebra, to have this feature enabled.
But if i give the keyword, the records are displayed , what may be problem
Wont koha accepts blank search, to display all the records. I saw some of
the demo sites.
it worked well some times. some times, i have select the specific item type
to lists the available items in koha . But the catalog statistics in Report
link gives results 0. But the
stock/inventory management - shows the results of available books.

please refer screenshots for my question.

kindly help me out to resolve this issue.

-sivasankari