[Koha] Request advice on setting up Z39.50 for catalogers

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Fri Jul 17 19:40:45 NZST 2009

Cab Vinton a écrit :
> Do you find that there's extensive French language content in the
> AMICUS records?
>
> We prefer to keep our records relatively "clean", so lots of French
> subject headings, etc. would be an issue for us.

Hi cab, do you consider french is dirty ? or maybe that frenchies are
dirty ?

PS : :D :o) and all that kind of smileys ;-)

PS2: for newbies here: i'm french, and have been koha Release Manager
for 2.0 and 2.2 versions. I don't speak a lot on this channel, because
we have a french mailing list for koha that has more than 200 subscribers.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com