[Koha] biblionumber and biblioitemnumber

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Thu Jul 16 22:40:52 NZST 2009

Paul,

I dont think it is a critic problem and may be it gives some
flexibility. In the future a more detailed discussion about all
database model could be useful but for now it works. For me  most
important is to understand ZEBRA implementation for large databases
and give more hints about instalation and configuration. For now I
have had problems with indexes and searches when using no_zebra
option. Advance search does not work properly mainly for UNIMARC - I
have seen CCL, ABS and ATT files from ZEBRADB and a lot of chages need
to be done.

Regards,
Rafael Antonio