[Koha] Yes! Koha 3 works!

Felix Arseneau vitamine10 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:59:02 NZST 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Koha.  Same here.  I've just got Koha 3 installed, and started exploring the system...  Wow, but there's so much to do (and learn)...

What good ressource do you recommend for beginners?  Is there a book that I could buy and read on my way to work?

Also, I have a few questions.  I hope somebody can help.

1. The installation came with a bunch of "fake" patrons (I believe).  There are about 50 of them.  Is there a way to remove them all at once?

2. What is the best way to customize the user interface?

That's it for now.

Thank you in advance,

> To: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
> From: darrellulm at smfpl.org
> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:47:32 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Koha] Yes! Koha 3 works!
> Marty <ontariowolf64 at ...> writes:
> > Just had to let y'all know that I got Koha 3.00.03 up and running - thank you
> all.Marty
> Good Job! Yes, Koha 3 is really nice. I've read there are more great things
> coming.
> Koha 3 is very flexible and becoming more so.
> -Darrell Ulm

Avec Windows Live, vous gardez le contact avec tous vos amis au même endroit.