[Koha] Does it generate picture catalog?

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Jul 15 03:30:54 NZST 2009

It sounds like you're looking for a digital library application -
unless you're asking if the OPAC shows pictures of book jackets.  If
that's what you want, there are several options in Koha (Google,
Amazon, Synetics, Baker & Taylor, LIbraryThing, and Babeltheque).

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714