[Koha] LDAP configuration in Koha3.0 on Linux

Sai bhalaji Dhinakaran SaiBhalaji.Dhinakaran at dnbtransunion.com
Wed Jul 15 01:13:43 NZST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to configure Koha3.0 on Linux(Ubuntu) to use our LDAP server.
I referred to the below link for configuration:

http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:ldap&s

Our LDAP server does not provide any field name for password and hence I am not able to map in the koha_conf.xml file.
Also, please let me know if there is any other file that I need to modify to succeed in configuring for this.

Can someone please help me in resolving this issue since I am unable to understand the flow of this authentication process.

Thanks and Regards,
Sai.

This email and any attachment(s) transmitted may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information relating to D&B TransUnion Analytic and Decision Services Private Limited. The information is intended solely for the recipient. No part of this information may be disclosed, copied, reproduced, distributed or made available in any form whatsoever without prior authorization. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender electronically and delete all copies immediately. This email may contain viruses. D&B TransUnion Analytic and Decision Services Private Limited has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this email. We strongly advise you to ensure that the email and any attachment(s) are free of any virus.