[Koha] Problem in Installation of KOHA-3.00.03 in fedora 10

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Tue Jul 14 00:36:59 NZST 2009

Hello Sivasankari,

As i am out of my depth with respect to Perl module installation issues, the only way i found to work around the ZOOM issue, was to repeatedly experiment (for a long time) with the entire install process, till i found a safe way of getting past it.

i then documented every step to spare others the pain. My suggestion (not a very 'scientific' one, of course) is that you start afresh and run through the installation. I have managed to install Koha using these instructions within an hour, using a local CPAN archive.

best,
krishnan