[Koha] Trouble circulating freshly imported items

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 03:15:36 NZST 2009

Make sure all your items have a homebranch, and all your patrons have a
branchcode.  Also make sure you are logged in as a real user who has a
homebranch set.

Since you mentioned importing items, check for this:
SELECT * from items where homebranch IS NULL or homebranch = "";

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions