[Koha] (no subject)

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Thu Jul 9 11:10:19 NZST 2009

Good afternoon all

Is anyone using Ubuntu with Koha and have successfully connected to an
ISCSI SAN? I would like to sit the Koha DB on the SAN to see if it will
reduce some of the load on our server but so far have not been able to
successfully connect to it. I install the open-iscsi app and try to run
the following command:

iscsiadm --mode discovery --type sendtargets --portal 1.1.1.1

But get the following result:

iscsiadm: cannot make connection to 1.1.1.1:3260 (113)

iscsiadm: connection to discovery address 1.1.1.1 failed

If anyone has tried this and has had success please let me know.

Thanks

Ed

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"