[Koha] An idea for automatic koha installation

Amandeep Kansal kansalbpa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:52:03 NZST 2009

Hi All,

I am working on puppet, puppet is a configuration management and automation
system.
I think puppet is a good system, which we can use automate koha installation
irrespective of Linux distribution.

I am not sure, about anyone who already working on puppet scripting for koha
installation.
If there is not any already effort toward it, then we can start it from now.

Now, i want to know, how many of you interested in puppet for koha, so that
we start this project as a collaborative effort.

About puppet:
http://reductivelabs.com/trac/puppet/wiki/AboutPuppet
http://reductivelabs.com/products/puppet/

thanks & regards