[Koha] Fine calculation: need more help

Vimal Kumar vimal0212 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 05:11:54 NZST 2009

Dear Friends,

I need your help to clear my doubts on fine calculation.

My Koha doesnt calculate fine.

I configured the following options in Koha for fine calculation, but fine
not calculating.

 I set the finemode > Production

I also created fine rules.

I executed following two commands after installation steps

 crontab -u root crontab.example
crontab -u vimal crontab.example

 Aafter executing the command, entries in crontab.example automatically
transferred to system crontab file.

 Following is the entry in crontab -e for fines,

 # FINES
5 1 * * * $KOHA_CRON_PATH/fines.pl

 Is this entry in crontab is right?

Location of fines.pl in my system is /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs

 Any other things i have to be add in crontab to start fine calculation?

--
Vimal Kumar V.
Asst. Librarian

OK Society Volunteer. http://oksociety.in