[Koha] problem with Amazon content after reboot and update

Emrys Minnig emrysminnig at varndean.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 01:37:10 NZST 2009

Thanks for the advice.

I inserted a row for OPACAmazonContent, and now cover images are showing in a column on the search results page.  However, if I also leave the OPACAmazonEnabled option on, clicking on an individual biblio still throws 404s.  If I turn OPACAmazonEnabled off, the biblio's page will show up but without any Amazon content (cover included).

I might just try a fresh install of 3.00.03.

Emrys