[Koha] Non-searchable database

PasiK pasi.korkalo at oululainen.com
Fri Jan 30 03:22:18 NZDT 2009

After (re)setting the KOHA_CONF, we get:

<yazgfs> isn't a variable assignment, skipping it<!--
[scheme:]host[:port][/databaseName] --> isn't a variable assignment,
skipping it<!-- scheme: tcp, ssl, unix, http, sru --> isn't a variable
assignment, skipping it<!-- can run all servers on tcp, but the unix socket
is faster --> isn't a variable assignment, skipping it<listen
id="biblioserver" >unix:/var/run/koha/zebradb/bibliosocket</listen> isn't a
variable assignment, skipping it<listen id="authorityserver"
>unix:/var/run/koha/zebradb/authoritysocket</listen> isn't a variable
assignment, skipping it<!-- public server runs on tcp --> isn't a variable
assignment, skipping it<!-- <listen id="publicserver" >tcp:@:9999</listen>
--> isn't a variable assignment, skipping it

and so on for every line on the koha-conf.xml, it's as if the script
understands nothing about it. Finally the rebuild process ends to this
message:

failed: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/C4/Context.pm line 411
Can't call method "do" on an undefined value at ./rebuild_nozebra.pl line
43.

Obviously because the script was not able to read the password for the
database from the xml file... yep...