[Koha] Help wanted importing bib records from Horizon to Koha

rafael.antonio at sapo.pt rafael.antonio at sapo.pt
Sat Jan 24 02:41:05 NZDT 2009

Rodney,

You must check if records exported with Horizon follow ISO2709 mainly - no Carriage Returns, record and field separators - characters ASCII 29 and 30 and finally subfield delimiter - ASCII 31.

Try to export just 2 records and open the file with a text editor (TEXPAD is very powerfull) to see all this formats.
Regards,

Rafael

Citando Rodney.Foley at utas.edu.au: