[Koha] Koha 2.2.9 reserve problem

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Fri Jan 23 04:49:02 NZDT 2009

Hi all,
I don't know if this is a situation particular to my environment (win32,
Koha 2.2.9) or if it's a missing/incorrect parameter ??

A quick google search for "Koha reserve" bring up a few bug issues from
'07, but no real info or resolution.

The issue:
We have users (students) making reserves. Everything seems to work well
from the user perspective.
Under the Circ menu -->  Reserves Pending, all of our reserves are show.
As we select the patron name, it seems to be hit or miss as to the
"items requested" section showing up in the patron record.

If the "items requested" section is not in the patron record.....it
makes it rather difficult to remove a title from reserve.
Any ideas on this ???

Also....what is the "priority" section for (under reserves pending) ??

Thanks for any input.

-Scott Owen