[Koha] Adding Collection Codes

Kathy Rippel kdr at ckls.org
Thu Jan 22 05:26:54 NZDT 2009

Check under System Preferences>Catalog>Authorized values.

If there isn't a category named CCODE, make it.

Then when you choose that category, you can add valuesnames, etc. for
the codes.

Kathy

At 07:16 AM 1/21/2009, kevin smith wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have just installed the vmware image of KOHA 3, and things have gone
>smoothly.  I have, however, been unable to find where one adds
>collection codes.  I see where to add Libraries, and Item Types but
>not collection codes.  It seems like this should be obvious, but
>somehow, I am not seeing it.  We are a Horizon Library, and I am just
>looking at Koha, as at sometime in the not too distant future, we will
>need to look for a replacement to SirsiDynix's forgotten step child.
>
>Thanks,
>

>--
>Kevin Smith
>Assistant Director
>Cass District Library AND
>The Fiddling Librarian: http://ashkev.weblogs.us

Kathy Rippel
Dept. Head/Consultant--Resource Sharing and Access ;
Pathfinder Central (Manager)
Central Kansas Library System
1409 Williams
Great Bend, KS 67530

(620-792-4865) phone
(800-362-2642) toll-free, KS
(620-792-5495) fax

kdr at ckls.org
I'm currently reading: Inventing Modern America, by David E. Brown.
I'm currently listening to: Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer.