[Koha] Adding Collection Codes

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 02:16:37 NZDT 2009

Hello,

I have just installed the vmware image of KOHA 3, and things have gone
smoothly.  I have, however, been unable to find where one adds
collection codes.  I see where to add Libraries, and Item Types but
not collection codes.  It seems like this should be obvious, but
somehow, I am not seeing it.  We are a Horizon Library, and I am just
looking at Koha, as at sometime in the not too distant future, we will
need to look for a replacement to SirsiDynix's forgotten step child.

Thanks,

--
Kevin Smith
Assistant Director