[Koha] koha barcode labels - too much space between text and barcode

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 16:33:22 NZDT 2009

 Hello all,

I'm trying to print out barcodes labels.  The problem is that, whatever I try, I get labels with too much space between the text (title, call number, etc.) and the actual barcode.  They all look like this:

title
call number
<blank line>
<blank line>
<blank line>
<barcode>

As a result, the text does not fit on our labels.

Has anyone run into this problem?

We're running Koha 3.0.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a way to generate barcodes using a 3rd party tool?