[Koha] Question about Zebra (Koha v3.0)

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Thu Jan 15 11:48:52 NZDT 2009

hello all.  I've been entering some new records for a different branch.  They are not showing up in my searches.  They are all there as they show up in the ItemTypes report by branch.

I'm logged in as a SuperLibrarian (I need a new personal logo), so shouldn't everything show up in my search?  Is there a way to set my default library as every branch in the catalog?  How do I get to these records after entry to edit or add holdings?

Thanx.
Lenora
StreamNet Library
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission