[Koha] KUDOS Meeting at ALA

John Brice jbrice at meadvillelibrary.org
Wed Jan 14 04:29:20 NZDT 2009

*KUDOS (Koha Users and Developers of Open Source)
*
We will be meeting at ALA Midwinter

Saturday,  January 24, 2009

Crown Plaza Hotel

1:30 to 3:30 PM

I will not be able to attend (budget cuts).  However, John Houser of
Palinet will be hosting the meeting in my stead.

The preliminary agenda is rather sparse.  We will be updating everyone
on our status of getting a charter and recognized by the IRS.

If anyone is interested in putting anything on the agenda please let me
know.  We could have a discussion on what features we would like to see
in the future, for example.

If you plan to attend please send me an e-mail so we have an idea of who
is attending.

John Brice
System Administrator
Crawford County Federated Library System