[Koha] displaying item types

reapsmoor at gmail.com reapsmoor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 04:29:53 NZDT 2009

Firstly, I really must thank everyone who has responded to my requests for
help.  I haven't thanked everyone individually but have had really useful
answers to the most stupid-sounding enquiries!

Another one I'm afraid- where is the switch that enables item types to be
displayed in the opac?  I get boxes showing location; call number; status
and due date.  (I don't actually want status or due date so it would be
useful to know how to get rid of those too.)  Or alternatively is there some
other way of displaying the type of item (book, journal or whatever) ?  I
see on one of the demo sites that the type is displayed underneath the
title, not in a box.  Either would do me fine, just some way of showing what
the item is.

Thanks again

Jan