[Koha] BARCODES

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 14:15:48 NZDT 2009

I added the patch to my Koha, but it isn't working.  Perhaps I'm missing something.

I placed the files...
catalogue/search.pl
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/labels/result.tmpl
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/labels/search.tmpl
labels/label-item-search.pl
...in the appropriate directories.

When I did this I got a label-item-search.pl popup with advanced searching:
you can do a text search on Teitle, Keyword, etc.  You can also do searches with date ranges.  It looks good, but when I try it with a date range nothing is returned.  When I try it without a date range (just a text search on keyword), it takes forever and then I get a 500 error.

I'm running 3.0.

What am I doing wrong?