[Koha] Weeding

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Jan 6 02:10:06 NZDT 2009

I don't know the answers to all of your questions, but I do know that
some batch editing functionality - like those needed for weeding are
scheduled for 3.2 ...

Marking an item Withdrawn, keeps it in the catalog, and just marks it
as Withdrawn - not sure what the point of that is - but that's what
I've experienced.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime