[Koha] OPAC display statuses

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue Jan 6 01:44:56 NZDT 2009

This might be something you want to submit as an enhancement request.
The status of 'Not for Loan' appears under the holdings on the bib
record view - but not on the search results.  You could also edit your
templates by hand - but an enhancement seems like a better option.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714