[Koha] zebraqueue error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Feb 28 03:09:47 NZDT 2009

Unni Kartha <unnikartha at gmail.com> wrote:
> after installing koha in lenny, when i try to do add marc record, z3950
> search is not working.
> i am getting the following error
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'koha.zebraqueue' doesn't exist at
> /usr/share/koha/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl line 123.
> DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_hashref failed: fetch() without execute() at
> /usr/share/koha/bin/zebraqueue_daemon.pl line 124.
> can anyone help me?

Have you completed the web installer step and which database sets
(sorry, I forget the exact name) did you select?  Any errors then?

You could try loading the relevant part of
installer/data/mysql/kohastructure.sql
into your database directly, but it may be a symptom of wider problems.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray (slef).  LMS developer and supporter for a small, friendly