[Koha] Importing Item Information with Stage MARC Records ForImport tool

Roche III, Edward edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us
Thu Feb 26 05:11:43 NZDT 2009

Galen

What are the proper steps to moving the data from one field to another in MarcEdit? I am using it now and has been a big help but my 953(852) info does seem to be listed in Koha after I do an import. I am not sure if I am doing the move right.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Ed

Edward J. Roche
Network Administrator
Solanco School District
717.786.2151 x2437

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"