[Koha] Importing Item Information with Stage MARC Records For Import tool

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Feb 26 04:39:46 NZDT 2009

Kevin --

In particular to setting Koha to look in the 949 tag for item data.
You can either go to More>Administration> Koha-to-MARCmapping or edit
your MARCframework.

The easier way, in my opinion, is to edit the Koha-to-MARCmapping
section.  Koha is defaulted to 952 field for item data.

-Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com