[Koha] Fiscal close?

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Wed Feb 25 22:20:27 NZDT 2009

Nicole Engard a écrit :
> At the time, you have to handle that yourself - you can check on the
> new developments by Biblibre and see if they have something like this
> in the works: http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2
>
>> What options does Koha's budget functions offer at the close of the
>> fiscal year?  Does it allow you to carry over funds, or not, depending
>> on your policies?  Or do you have to handle this yourself?

the bad news : no new acq module don't handle that
the good news : it should be easy to add (and much easier than in 2.2) :
there is an option to duplicate a budget hierarchy. It duplicate the
amounts. We could just add a checkbox to say "add remaining N-1" budget,
or something like that.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com