[Koha] zebra indexing for indicators

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Tue Feb 24 19:36:13 NZDT 2009

Galen, thanks for pointing that out, however can't seem to get the
notation right. I keep getting the 114 error.  Will appreciate
additional pointers.

Here is what I have in various files.

vi  /etc/koha/zebradb/biblios/etc/bib1.att
att 9014    lex

vi /etc/koha/zebradb/marc_defs/marc21/biblios/record.abs
melm 5218_$a_  lex,lex:n

vi  /etc/koha/zebradb/ccl.properties
# Lexile Number
lex 1=9014 r=r

Get Error 114 when I try something like this in the search box:
lex, st-numeric, ge:450
or
lex, lt:450

Thanks in advance,