[Koha] Need help to deal with special characters

satyanarayana holenarsipur satyanarayana.holenarsipur at osslabs.biz
Mon Feb 23 22:31:43 NZDT 2009

Hi,

http://public.m-plify.net/mysql/MySQL_Charset_Handling.pdf

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/charset-connection.html

May be these links can de-mistfy some of your doubts.

if you see the some of the postings on this page, then you might be able to
even resolve this issue and make the DB behave in a standard way.

Regards,
Satya
www.osslabs.biz

Regards,
Satyanarayana H.S.
Development Head
--
"A small group of determined spirits, with an unquenchable thirst for their
mission, can alter the course of history." -Mahatma Gandhi