[Koha] User History

Rosalie Blake rosablake at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:31:17 NZDT 2009

Hi Melanie
As Chris said, we use the reading histories a lot. We thought initially that
the honebound readers would be the main beneficiaries, but other people love
it. And it's absolutely invaluable for the reader who comes in wanting to
borrow again the book they had several months ago that had a title something
like XYZ*%J - but not enough like it to find it by keyword. The reading
history often identifies the right title.

And further, it's useful evidence when someone comes in and challenges a
fine from some time past. The reading history records the date the item was
due back, and the actual date it was returned.

It works for us!
Cheers
Rosalie Blake
Horowhenua Library Trust