[Koha] hold queue is empty

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 20 23:04:01 NZDT 2009

Could you let the mailing list know what version of Koha you are using?
That may help a little in determining your problem.

Thanks,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com